Green tea has become a trend in the world of beauty and beyond. Although, we always knew its beneficial properties, new research has shown many more benefits for our health. This tea is only produced from the leaves of Camelia sinensis plant and is preferred especially in China since ancient times. Famous mainly for its antioxidant activity, the results of recent scientific research, will urge you to start drinking green tea regularly.
Below, we present some of the most important reasons to integrate green tea to your diet…
1. Protects heart health, reducing the accumulation of fat in the arteries. Also, it works against cancer, having polyphenols that remove all negative items from the cells of our body, acting as anticancer shield.
2. It helps in rapid combustion and decomposition of body fat , as epigallocatechin that is contained activates genes due to the operation of combustion.
3. The local fat, such as the belly fat, may be past with a balanced diet and green tea consuption, since the various catechins contained increases combustion by 77%.
4. Contributes to weight loss, has no calories and the antioxidant properties detoxify the body and reduces fluid retention.
5. Relaxes the nervous system, removing stress, having anxiolytic properties and releases dopamine, a hormone responsible for feelings of well-being.
By Nicole P.